Internal innovation processes focus on capturing ideas generated by employees and those within the walls of your organization. However, more and more organizations are beginning to leverage ideas generated externally by stakeholders such as suppliers, partners and customers. Engagement with your organization's entire ecosystem of stakeholders enables you to capture the voices of your external stakeholders, while leveraging internal resources to generate new ideas to progress business transformation.
edison365's Open Innovation solution harnesses collective intelligence of your entire ecosystem to generate new ideas. In a centralized hub, built on Office 365, you can view and collaborate with ideators both internally and externally to create actionable solutions for your organization.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to incorporate innovation in your current process
- How edison365 Open Innovation drives collaboration and idea generation
- How to more widely engage stakeholders in the innovation process
- How to triage external ideas against your organization's KPIs.
- How Open Innovation can benefit your current operations