The Changing Project Management Landscape
Sign up to watch the recording
During this live webcast with our CEO and Project Management Evangelist, Ivan Lloyd, he shared experiences and insights into the changing landscape of project management.
Following a turbulent year, many organizations have had to pivot process and re-thinking their strategies. Effective project management is going to be key to getting things back on track but what does this changing landscape mean for project managers? We recognize that projects are not being managed in the same way that people managed projects years ago. We want to deep dive into how project management has evolved and what this means for you in today’s environment.
In this session, we discussed:
- How the project management landscape is changing
- What this anticipated change means to your organization and day-to-day activities
- How to best prepare for change and relevant tools to support you
- Lessons that you can apply in your organization
- Any questions you might have
Meet the speaker:
Chief Executive Officer, edison365
Ivan is the global leader for our business and is a respected expert in innovation delivery, project management excellence and business case justification. He helps our clients drive innovation into their core business processes and deliver projects that provide value to their organization.