Tuesday 22nd September 2020
10:00 - 11:00 BST / 11:00 - 12:00 CEST
Sign up to join us for a live webcast with the Program Manager at Kwintes and our CEO and Innovation Evangelist, Ivan Lloyd, as they share their innovation experiences.
Before the COVID-19 crisis, Kwintes successfully engaged their employee base in a structured innovation process powered by edison365. Through their Innovation Lab, they were able to gather ideas from the people who interacted with patients daily, discovering innovative ways to continue providing best-in-class care with ever restricting budgets.
In this session, we'll be discussing:
- Mobilizing employees and even customers to your chosen approach for innovation management and delivery
- Maintaining your approach to innovation even in times of crisis
- Innovation best practices and how to get the best out of innovation software
- Where to start and what to measure
- Lessons you can apply in your organisation
- Any questions you might have
If you can't join us, register for the recording here
One way Kwintes achieved impact through it's Innovation Lab was through the implementation of Tinybot Tessa. Watch the video below to find out more.
Meet the speakers:
Program Manager for I&A/ICT, Kwintes
Fronting the innovation lab at Kwintes, Sonja supports the organization to drive patient independence with intuitive and inventive solutions.
Chief Executive Officer and Innovation Evangelist, edison365
Ivan is the global leader of our business and is a major respected expert in innovation delivery, project management excellence and business case justification. He helps our clients drive innovation into their core business processes and helps them make ideas work for their organization.