Webinar - Thursday - September 26, 2019 11:00 - 11:45 PST
Bonus: Webinars attendees will receive a hard copy of the Harvard Business Review Guide to Building Your Business Case to help get you started.
Eliminate Unprofitable Pet Projects Before They Get Started
Pet projects are activities or goals pursued as a personal favorite, rather than based on clear business value. They can slip through and get approved if the organization does not have a strong process for analyzing project value and keeping projects aligned to business goals.
Are pet projects draining resources and bringing little value to your organization? Are you guilty of pushing your “pet project” for approval? Have you ever approved a project despite lack of alignment to the corporate strategy or a clear sight to the benefits realization? Well this webinar is for you. Oh, and no judgement – we’re here to help.
Join us for this informative webinar where we will share:
- How to create visibility of cost and resource requirements
- Identify and track key business benefits
- Better ways to analyze the business case and approve the right projects
- How to stay focused on long term corporate strategy in these fast-moving times
- Better ways to prioritize IT spend
- And last, but not least, how to let go of your pet project and feel good about it
Join us for this insightful webinar and expect to leave with actionable steps to apply instantly.
About the presenter:
Tad Haas, Executive Vice President, edison365
Driving the expansion of edison365 into the Americas and continuing the vision of empowering every organization to create and deliver change. With over 20 years in both product and project management, Tad is a passionate technology evangelist and experienced change agent.