Thursday 25th July 2019, 11.00 - 11.45 BST
The ever increasing demands on today’s IT department places enhanced pressure and uncertainty for what is often an already stretched team.
The need to deliver against scheduled and planned activity versus the influx of unplanned demands requires careful consideration. Not only against capacity within the team, but also capability and the strategic importance of each project and the negative business impact against slow or no delivery.
Join us for this insightful webinar where we will explore: -
- How to manage all requests in one consistent format, to allow for informed decision making
- How IT spend and engagement can support and enhance business value and goal achievement
- How the rapid justification of requests from multiple departments and stakeholders can swiftly be achieved
- Consolidated view of projects delivered and in pipeline – offering complete transparency.
Who should attend:
- Heads of PMO
- Heads of IT Finance
- Heads of IT Portfolio Management
- Head of IT.
About the presenter:
Rory Ashley, Partner Manager, edison365
Leading our Partner Community and a driving force in our Solution Development, Rory will be leading this webinar and sharing valuable insight into IT Demand Management.